Monday, October 21, 2013

SELF-PORTRAIT | RED DAWN, BY THE EXPRESSIONIST CH. III

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

- [18-10-13] - Self-portrait // Red Dawn, by The Expressionist - Ch. III.
My first self-shooting session since June; I have craved this creative, Expressive release for quite sometime now. This is the longest I have gone without shooting a self-portrait. I've been aching, to say the least. Naturally, the session began a bit difficult, being that I was toying around with new compositions. Once I got the test shots out of the way, it was all free-flowing. These are my favourite from my project, Red Dawn; and it's no surprise, nor coincidence that it fell into the thIIIrd chapter. Peace. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

0 comments:

Post a Comment