Friday, January 18, 2013

PHOTO-DIARY | SHOWROOM VISIT + RAMBLING

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

- [11-1-13] - A short 11 days into the year and it's already shaping up to be one of the most fruitful, which is cause for celebration, to say the least. For starters, my partner, Zunyda and I launched our site and online shop most recently; click here to view. For now, we have our premier collection titled, Alchemy; designed by myself and sewn by Zunyda. The shop will soon feature
Also, collaborating with 2 major brands, one of which is the source of the photos above and below and curating a show at The Brooklyn Museum of Art next month and then some (will release details of that soon). So, it goes without saying; I am deep into actualities that are most fitting with the path that I've personally set for myself. I find myself reveling in alone time more frequent than usual. I recall a time where I used to create self-portraits on a daily basis. Self-portraits are the surest representation of loneliness and solitude - luxuries which I have been denied of as of late. Speaking of which; if you follow me on tumblr, you would have caught on to the fact that my 365 Project was put on hold. Regretfully, of course. However, tomorrow (technically later on today; the time is currently 3:41AM 'cause my sleep schedule is irregular-as-fuck), I have quite a bit lined up for myself. Just thought I'd give way to this textual spill before calling it a night.

For those attentively tuned in, let me break it down: I live upstate and in the Bronx; the X is where I am most busy partaking in actual real world endeavours and Upstate is where I retreat and cultivate time to document it all on the web. No matter how busy I am, I never want to lose sight of my sense of documenting, especially textually. That's chiefly my reason for creating this blog, and keeping a diary, and keeping a second diary, and, soon, a third, and a notepad, and why I still entertain Twitter. My thoughts come to me so deep and so dark and so vast and so colourful and so enlightening that I just simply have to pour in an effort to make room for much more. Anyways, I digress.

For fun-sake, I'll leave you to guess what brand this showroom belongs to. Keep checking in to see when I update the post, revealing the correct answer, why don't cha? Peace. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

1 comments:

Novuyo said...

Is it Ecko Unltd?
Also congrats on your accomplishments so far.

Post a Comment