Saturday, May 5, 2012

A 1000 WORDS x DIRTY DIANA

[01-01-12] - What baffles me beyond measure is how these were taken on New Year's eve up on till midnight, yet I am just getting around to posting it. How not-so-uncharacteristic of me. HA! But I digress. Yeah, these were sort-of my New Year's gift to myself.

I entertained the idea of wearing black through the this year, but as you can plainly see, I have failed miserably at this task. I am heavily in Love with the concept behind outfits that are constituted of black garments. It speaks highly of character and class and awards an unspeakable amount of sophistication. When constructed of the right, complementary pieces of course. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

0 comments:

Post a Comment