Friday, September 2, 2011

A 1000 WORDS x VOL.16: RENAISSANCE-BREEZY

I almost immediately find myself in deep-passion-filled-lust with men in possession of an artistic prowess. Now, present me with a man of man talents and I will drown in lust and love. As some of you may know, given the gravity of your knowledge of my blog or of me, I am a big fan/supporter of Chris Brown. Yes, I pledged allegiance to "team-Breezy" prior to Chris regarding himself as Breezy. I grew aware of his talents in other facets of art as time progressed and only deepened by admiration of him. Considering I haven't spent that much time on the computer, perusing random sites that capture my interest, I haven't much kept up with www.mechanicaldummy.com, Chris's website. I wrote that like him and I are on first-name-basis. Well, we ought to be. Anyways, I was just on there delighting in his artwork. Safe to say I am deeply in love. These are three individual paintings titled:
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us

1.) "The pig"
2.) A collaborative work between him and Kid zoom, untitled.
3.) "Hellno Kitty"

Hit the jump to see the rest or simply click here. Respect and love to Breezy.
[=


Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
This may be one of my favorites. I love the Basquiatesque nature of this. The rest of the images are the collaged paintings above, so you can get a better view.

Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us

0 comments:

Post a Comment